● Travel to homes of customers and help them with their devices.
● Explain technical concepts using non-technical terms.
● Keep patience and empathy when they are frustrated.
● Maintain a task list that you and your client work on together continuously to help them achieve their goals.
● Sometimes write out instruction notes for client as you are teaching for their reference later on.
● Your own transportation. A car, a bike, a unicycle.
● Great organizational skills to keep track of tasks.
● Empathy and patience, especially toward people drastically different than you.
● Positivity, because you will provide confidence and stress release for older adults.
● An attentive personality, because you will be helping your clients keep track of goals.
● An open heart and a willing mind.
● Tutoring or teaching experience.
● Customer service experience.
● Experience working with children or elders.
● Experience working in the technology industry.